*Employees of Incompass Michigan Members must LOGIN to register.
Incompass Michigan is committed to investing in the leadership development of future leaders able to positively impact future industry growth and success.
Through our 3 step Leadership Pathway program, members are able to gain targeted training specific to our industry for their team. This includes:
- The Leadership Foundation
- Leadership Academy (next cohort starts October 2022, details to come)
- The Leadership Continuum (next cohort starts spring 2023, details to come)
The Leadership Foundation provides a critical set of skills for those just entering their leadership journeys. While not required, it is a recommended pre-requisite to the Leadership Academy for those with less hands on leadership experience and a high desire to grow.
The Leadership Foundation two day, in-person training includes the following topics:
- Exercises in communication
- Relationship building activities between participants
- Defining leadership
- Building your brand as a leader
- Understanding personal style for effective results
- Developing your personal mission statement
- Building a resource network, including within the Association
- Understanding your “why” in life and in leadership
- Conducting meetings
- An introduction to facilitation in a variety of circumstances
- Owning your actions
- An introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Personal leadership goal setting
- Setting actionable goals for the future
Registration is $600 and includes lunch on both days.
This is an in person event held at the Incompass Michigan office in Lansing. Seats are limited and available on first come basis, you are encouraged to register early.
Contact LDELL@incompassmi.org for more information.