VR Associate Membership
$150 annual membership dues
Incompass Michigan Associate Membership for VR Employees is open to individuals who are currently employed by Michigan Rehabilitation Services or Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons. Associate Members are non-voting categories of membership.
- E-mail Updates and alerts on critical issues when you need them
- Professional development opportunities, seminars and workshops at member rate (Excluding Leadership Series)
- Member access to Info-packed website, including VR Community of Practice
- Invitation to participate in VR Workgroup
- Invitation to Incompass Michigan Day at the Capitol
- Invaluable opportunities to network with colleagues at our two annual conferences - Spring Leadership Conference and re:con
Looking for Associate Membership Opportunities?
Open to organizations and individuals who do not provide direct services and who wish to support the work of the Association, and whose objectives are consistent with the Association’s.
Looking for Organizational Membership Opportunities?
Open to organizations that provide one or more service promoting community access and inclusion that are committed to diversity, optimal independence and engagement in the community to enhance the quality and fullness of life for people with disabilities and other barriers.