"I have always believed in the value of membership in Incompass, Michigan. This value has become even more apparent over this past year. The information that Incompass has provided to us has been timely, informative and crucial to our organization’s ability to respond to the COVID-19 crisis as well as other issues and challenges that we are all facing. It is truly reassuring to know that we are a part of an association that consistently exceeds our expectations as a member and provides us with the resources to be successful." Chris Zeigler – CEO of MRC Industries, Inc.
Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in membership. We welcome the opportunity to visit with you about becoming part of Incompass Michigan - your trusted resource for getting connected and staying informed.
As an association, we value each member individually and remain dedicated to empowering our members to achieve their mission. We are agile, dynamic, and focused on helping you successfully navigate the future.
Incompass Michigan Organizational Membership is open to organizations that provide one or more service promoting community access and inclusion that are committed to diversity, optimal independence and engagement in the community to enhance the quality and fullness of life for people with disabilities and other barriers.
Contact Joe Evans for more information.
"At Hope Network we have been proud and honored to be members of IncompassMichigan for several years. The organization has not only allow us to be active with their excellent leadership training programs but IncompassMichigan does a great job keeping all members informed on the important state and national issues which impact our services. They have been a great partner with advocacy for the people we serve." Phil Weaver – President & CEO of Hope Network
Organizational Membership includes:
- E-mail Updates and alerts on critical issues when you need them to ensure you're always well informed
- Legislative representation by one of Michigan's highest rated multi-client lobbying firms - MHSA, specializing in public issues management
- Member discounts on high quality professional development through seminars and workshops
- Opportunity for staff to participate in The Incompass Michigan Leadership Academy and The Leadership Continuum
- Public relations and advocacy on behalf of the industry
- Incompass Michigan Day at the Capitol and advocacy training
- Opportunity to participate in the financially successful self-insured Workers' Compensation Fund, with customized loss prevention service
- Free workplace safety training and consultation for staff and persons served
- Access to members only portions of the website, including grant opportunities and Communities of Practice
- Technical assistance from knowledgeable staff and from other association members
- Public policy updates through CMH and VR Workgroups, all members of your staff are welcome to attend these meetings in person or virtually
- Invitation to participate in the DSP Task Force - focused on tackling challenges and seeking opportunities for direct support professional staffing
- Enhanced connectivity with staff and colleagues through Regional Meetings
- Complimentary Executive Connections Program for additional support and idea exchange among leadership staff of member organizations
- Invaluable opportunities to network with colleagues at the Spring Leadership Conference and re:con
"The value of an Incompass Michigan membership has been amazing this past year. Early in the COVID-19 crisis an excessive amount of information about relief, funding, and safety guidance was being sent at an exhausting pace to all businesses throughout Michigan. Incompass Michigan became the source my leadership staff and myself began to depend on to get accurate and helpful information without the need to go to multiple sources. The information shared during this time was invaluable to our operations and without it could have led to an unfortunate result. Incompass was looking out for everyone of their members." Brent Mikulski – President & CEO of Services to Enhance Potential
Incompass Michigan membership runs on an annual basis and new Organizational Member applications require approval from the Incompass Michigan Board of Directors.
Organizational Members are entitled to vote in membership elections and on membership business.
All organizational members receive the same benefits, dues levels are based on your annual revenue. *For organizations with under $1.61 million in annual revenue, Dues = Annual Revenue x .0028 with a minimum of $750.
To determine your revenue tier:
- Private, not-for-profit organizations use Line 12 of your most recent IRS form 990
- Private, for-profit organizations use Line 11 of your most recent IRS form 1120
- S Corporations use Line 6 of your most recent IRS form 1120S
- Public organizations use the amount of program budget devoted to Employment, Community living and/or Residential Services
Select your annual annual revenue tier below to begin your application.